HOW TO FIND US
All beginning athletes and fans of extreme are interested in a question: where to jump with a parachute in St. Petersburg and area? How to choose correct and safe place, good instructors and a picturesque view of vicinities?
Federation of Parachute sport of St. Petersburg and Federation of Parachute sport of Leningrad Region (PARACENTER) recommends training base of the airfield Putilovo in the Leningrad Region for these purposes.
Putilovo dropzone is active airfield intended for small aircrafts and parachute jumps.
It settles down on the 66th kilometer of Murmanskoye Highway of the Leningrad Region.
We welcome everyone for parachute jumps in SPb and the Leningrad Region.
The airfield is equipped for comfortable stay of athletes and located in the picturesque place – from height of 4000 meters, in free fall, you can see Ladoga lake.
There is a cafe at the airfield. If you want to prepare hot meals by yourself we will provide you a brazier and convenient place for rest.
The airfield is perfectly suitable for trainings of professional athletes and for the first experience of beginners. Here you can jump with a parachute, receive full training and find team of friends and adherents.
Advantages of DZ Putilovo as platform for parachute jumps:
- Good transport availability;
- A view of Ladoga from the height;
- Friendly atmosphere.
TO REACH WITH THE NAVIGATOR
Coordinates of the airfield:
Departure from St-Petersburg on Murmanskoye Highway, then on the route E-105 «Kola» till 66th kilometer. There is a traffic light on the 66th kilometer. There is a Phaeton gas station on the left.
- Turn right according to Putilovo pointer. Pass 1 km and drive to the settlement of Putilovo. Right after the road sign with the name of the settlement turn left.
- Go straight, no turns. After 400 m asphalt road will end and it will be soil road — continue to move straight. After 1,5 km – there will be settlement Valovshchina.
- After 1 km make sharp left turn and then in 200 m, between houses, turn right. Find the road covered with crushed stone from red granite and go there.
- After 100 m of granite road will turn left — but you will move straight. There will be a bumpy road — and in 1 km you will reach the airfield.
How to get from the train to airfield
From the Dybenko Street metro station – the shuttle bus No. 563 «Zhikharyovo – St. Petersburg».
|Mon — Sat||Sun|
|From Zhikharyovo||From St-Petersburg||From Zhikharyovo||From St-Petersburg|